Skip to main content

Tax receipts

T2202s are issued by the Registrar's office and can be viewed and printed through MyCampus. These will not be mailed to students. For questions/concerns, please review the FAQs or contact the Registrar's office.

T4/T4A slips for Teaching AssistantshipsResearch AssistantshipsGraduate Research Assistantships, and/or CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC are now available online through TotalAccess, the university’s online pay stub and taxation form portal. For questions or concerns, please contact

T4A slips for scholarships and bursaries are issued by our Finance department. These will be mailed to the address on file, so please ensure we have your current address. For questions or concerns, please contact