Step 6: Check your application status online
After you have completed your application and have received confirmation that it has been submitted successfully, you will receive an email from the Office of Graduate Studies at UOIT. This email will provide you with a link, a PIN and password information that will allow you to log in to the applicant portal to check your application status.
The applicant portal will allow you to do the following:
- Review documents that the university has received.
- Determine which documents may be outstanding.
- See the status of your application.
- Review any decisions that have been made.
- This will be the main method of communication with you from the Office of Graduate Studies, so please retain your PIN and password and check for updates frequently.
- If you are a current or recent UOIT student, you will need to select Self Service Options (top right-hand corner of your screen) to see the Graduate Admissions link.
The applicant portal can be accessed from gradstudies.uoit.ca/applicantportal.