Graduate Admissions Portal
The Graduate Admissions Portal is a web-based resource for viewing graduate applications and adding recommendations for admissions. The main users are the graduate program directors/designate, graduate program supervisors and Office of Graduate Studies (OGS) staff. The portal also contains a section for applicants where they can log in to track the progress of their application for admission.
Key features include:
- Graduate supervisors can view all applications for their program in real time;
- View application status: complete/incomplete;
- View decisions made on applicants;
- GPAs (when available). Most domestic GPAs may be automatically generated, others will be manually entered by the OGS;
- View applicant’s requested/preferred supervisors;
- View additional documents as added by the OGS; and
- Admissions comments as added by the OGS.
The portal can be accessed both on or off campus by visiting gradstudies.uoit.ca/gradadmissions. Please note that a Banner/FAST login is required.
Questions about the portal should be directed to email@example.com.